Moose Hide Campaign Day
Thank you to the over 400,000 people that registered for this year's Moose Hide Campaign Day! Your participation showcased the many communities and individuals who are taking a stand to end gender-based violence in Canada. Together, we are making a change!
Moose Hide Campaign Day includes:
- Ceremony and cultural protocols
- An address from our co-founders
- Keynote speakers
- Teachings from Elders
- Workshops focused on the themes of reconciliation, healthy relationships, workplace safety, and Indigenous teachings from Elders
- An in-person Walk to End Violence in Victoria, BC
- The opportunity to take part in the one-day national fast
Watch the event recap!